Getting to realize some mistakes I made because of the fact that I lack insight in exactly what was going on ended me into so many things.
This has taught me a lesson how many individuals deal with God. Our inability to deal with God but in ignorance will always end up taking us to a point where we'll always not get things right.
We go with God and live our life together with him and based on his ideas and mindset about us. But most of us are unable to get things right because we don't fully understand Him.
If you'll live together with God and want to attain the greatest things on earth, it'll be advisable to understand Him and know Him well.
My mistakes were the fact that I lack clarity and I was acting in ignorance. The more you act in ignorance, the more mistakes you'll make in your Christian life.
To be able to get closer and make good use of your relationship with God, you should always be ready to make sure you understand Him well. The more you understand and relate with Him, the more you'll receive from Him.
When You Act In Ignorance
Keith W. Simons
This has taught me a lesson how many individuals deal with God. Our inability to deal with God but in ignorance will always end up taking us to a point where we'll always not get things right.
We go with God and live our life together with him and based on his ideas and mindset about us. But most of us are unable to get things right because we don't fully understand Him.
If you'll live together with God and want to attain the greatest things on earth, it'll be advisable to understand Him and know Him well.
My mistakes were the fact that I lack clarity and I was acting in ignorance. The more you act in ignorance, the more mistakes you'll make in your Christian life.
To be able to get closer and make good use of your relationship with God, you should always be ready to make sure you understand Him well. The more you understand and relate with Him, the more you'll receive from Him.
When You Act In Ignorance
Keith W. Simons
